GDPR information clause regarding the processing of personal data.
1. The administrator of personal data is PPUH Tarchem Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Tarnowskie Góry, Fabryczna Street No 28, NIP 645-020-39-99, REGON 008173444, KRS 0000042168.
2. The administrator has appointed a personal data protection officer.
Inspector’s contact details:
– by traditional mail to the address: PPUH Tarchem Sp. z o.o. Tarnowskie Góry 42-600, ul. Fabryczna 28, or
– by e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
3. The provided personal data will be processed in order to provide services resulting from the legitimate interests of the company, ie commercial transactions. These data will not be made available to other entities, except for those intermediaries in the implementation of orders (transport, forwarding).
4. The categories of personal data include, inter alia, name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, address, data dedicated to the process of order fulfillment / commissioned services.
5. Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the legitimate interest of the administrator, unless you object to the processing of data or withdraw your consent, or the purpose for which the data was collected ceases to exist.
6. Personal data may be transferred by the Administrator to entities authorized to receive them on the basis of applicable law and:
– persons authorized by the administrator,
– company employees, in order to perform their duties, must have access to personal data,
– an accounting office that settles the services provided.
7. Your data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
8. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data or the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
10. The data comes from the data subjects.
11. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but failure to do so will make it impossible to conclude a contract.